AmCraft Manufacturing is looking for an inside sales associate.
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Engage in frequent, high quality customer service.
- Ideally, this candidate can communicate to customers, via phone and e-mail, our interest in making sure that their project is taken care of correctly and to their standards.
- Make each customer feel that they are our first priority, even on the busiest of days.
- Take on new projects and be willing to engage in troubleshooting when necessary.
- Write up quotations for customers and send them in a timely manner.
- This is a great position for someone who likes to be challenged and enjoy each day being different than the last. This position is full time, Monday-Friday. 8:30 AM-5:00 PM with a 1/2 hour lunch per day. Reliability is of great importance.
- Stay organized.
This candidate must have:
- The willingness to learn a new product and skill set -good multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail, and good typing skills
- Past experience working with customizable products is ideal, but not essential.