We are a small manufacturing company, located in Elk Grove Village, IL. Currently, we are in need of an assistant for our sales manager. This person would need to be able to make decisions clearly and efficiently, and to move at a fast pace without sacrificing accuracy.
Our facility has an office portion and a manufacturing portion. This job is mainly in the office, but semi-frequent contact and collaboration would be required with manufacturing personnel. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, engaging demeanor, but will also be precise, thorough, and efficient with all of their time and resources.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
– Answering phones and engaging is general customer service activities
– Writing up job tickets and taking order information from customer
– Typing quotations up and assisting with revising quotations
– Sending out samples and specification sheets to customers
– Monitoring a general e-mail inbox
The ideal candidate will possess:
– A detail-oriented nature, and the ability to pay close attention to any project at hand
– A willingness and ability to dig into some of the technical aspects of our products
– An above average familiarity with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
– A superior command of the English language, including great grammar, in order to type up quotations and send customer correspondence in a speedy, professional, and correct manner.
– The ability to move at a fast pace, and re-prioritize items frequently, without sacrificing accuracy.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. No overtime and no weekend hours necessary.